Annual reports and reviews
Annual reports from the Department of Communities and Justice include information about Courts, Tribunals and Service Delivery.
Please note that on 1 July 2019 the departments of Justice and Family and Community Services came together as the Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ). Copies of the reports and reviews of the department can be found on the DCJ website.
The Department of Communities and Justice annual reports are tabled in parliament and contain information about Courts, Tribunals and Service Delivery.
Court and tribunal annual reports and reviews
Links to the annual reports or reviews of the different NSW courts and tribunals supported by the department.
- NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal Annual Reports
- Coroner's Court Annual Reports into deaths in custody and police operations
- Drug Court Annual Reviews
- District Court Annual Reviews
- Land and Environment Court Annual Reviews
- Local Court Annual Reviews
- Industrial Relations Commission Annual Reports
- Supreme Court Annual Reviews