Publications and videos
This section has publications from the Courts and Tribunal Services division of the department and its support services.
There are also links to selected New South Wales Court and Tribunal publications and videos.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alternative Dispute Resolution Directorate publications:
- ADR blueprint discussion paper: framework for the delivery of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service in NSW May 2009
- ADR blueprint draft recommendations report 1: pre-action protocols & standards August 2009
- ADR Blueprint Draft recommendations report 2: ADR in government September 2009
- ADR Directorate submission: protecting the integrity of ADR February 2010
Independent reports about law and justice issues and court and tribunal statistics, including the Data insights in civil justice reports by the Law and Justice Foundation of NSW.
So you have to go to court! video and resource kit has been developed for people with cognitive disabilities. The video can be watched online or ordered from the Diversity Services division of the department.
- View the video 'So you have to go to court' on the Diversity Services website.