The courts, tribunals and court services in NSW have a range of forms that you may need.
Select a link from the list below to view the forms used by the court, tribunal or court service you need to access.
- Court assistance for people with a disability
- Court transcripts
- Office of the Sheriff
- Victims Services
- Chief Industrial Magistrate's Court
- Children's Court
- District Court
- Dust Diseases Tribunal
- Industrial Relations Commission
- Land and Environment Court
- Local Court
- NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Supreme Court
- Uniform Civil Procedures Rules forms
Request for court assistance forms
If you are a person with a disability who requires an infrared hearing device or a 'reasonable adjustment' to access courts or tribunals, you can download and fill in a voluntary 'Request for court assistance' form.
Please submit your completed form to the court or tribunal that you will be attending.